Fallen Star, Fallen Angel
Thursday, March 13, 2008 @ 9:05 PM
Pardon me for my absence, I have been busy. (*tsk* yeah right)Fine! I have a really good excuse alright?! I don't have internet! And now finally I do!!!!!!!!! WHEEE!!! I'm back on earth people! Feel like I've been living in planet mars. Oh wait, I think their technology is more advance than ours right. Oh wells, that's so unecessary.Let's see, what have been going on in my life ever since I was abducted by aliens...Thinking of you, thinking about you, missing you, oh and one more thing, trying to get you out of my mind. How cool is that. Geez, I guess the aliens have given something to rack my brain. Life has been, great except for the fact that you are not around. I have been enjoying my uni life so far. Social life has not been to bad either. It seems like distance is unable to erase you from my brain and this red beating thing called "the heart".[You're like a fallen star, an angel that has been sent to me to make my night turn into day, make my lemon into lemonade, make bitterness into sweetness]
*I like your every bit from head to toe. I like your smile, your laughter, the way you frown at a joke*