THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


You are magical
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @ 11:21 PM

Though I tried before to tell him
All the feelings I have for him in my heart
Everytime that I come near him
I just loose my nerve as I've done from the start

Coz every little thing he does is magic
Every thing he does just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for him goes on

Do I have to tell the story
Of the thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me who ends up getting wet

(Repeat Chorus)

I resolve to call him up
A thousand times a day
And ask him if he'll marry me
In some old fashioned way
But my silent fears have gripped me
Long before I reached the phone
Long before my tongue has stripped me
Must I always be alone

Every little thing
Every little thing he does
Every little thing he does is magic, magic, magic