THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


TWENTY
Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 12:19 AM

So, my journey towards adulthood have ended. I've reached a place called the big 2-0. I guess this is where I'll start a new life as an adult. But then again, I'm reluctant to leave that youth part of me behind. I've decided I'll carry it along with me and whenever I need it, I'll just have to pull it out. =D It's a win-win situation!!

Hmm, what am I feeling right now? Bliss cause I have friends who lied to me in order to surprise me (Fiona, Amanda, Fenella, Hendy, Rivano). I'm glad that I've lived 20 years in this world. Though there are some things I may not be too happy about and things that I wish I had done differently. But overall, I'm really satisfied with the beautiful family I have, the friends who will stood by me no matter what, accept me for who I am. Just one thing missing though. I haven't yet experienced the feeling of loving someone wholeheartedly, the feeling of finding soulmate, the feeling of just PURE LOVE. That's the one thing I've yet to experience, the one thing that I desire. I guess God has His own plan for me and I'll just leave it all to Him.

Thanks all for the wishes =D