THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Beauty
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 2:18 PM

As some of you may already know, I love to walk in the cold and crisp weather, listening to music. It gives me time to think and to just take in the beauty the world has to offer.

You live only once, why would you want to fill your life with just work or study? I'm not saying that those things are not necessary but they don't have to take up every single space in your life. How many of you have actually stopped and just breathe in the fresh air in the morning while walking to work or school? How many of you actually take in the surrounding? I bet not many. It's really sad..

The world offers so many beautiful sceneries, and living things and yet, the people who live in it don't even know how to appreciate them, destroying them with pollution and yadda yadda yadda..

Anyhoot, time flies yeah? Just months ago I was booking a flight to go back home and in 6 days time I'll be in my second home (Singapore)!! In 12 days, I'll be off to Bali!! You guys better enjoy the fair me right now cause when I'm back from Bali, I'm gonna be black y'all! Muahahaha. I love tan.


P.S: Do take a moment and really just inhale or whatever you do to take in the beauty of the world. Do try, it's worth that one minute you spend. =) Love you world!