THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Confidence
Monday, June 2, 2008 @ 4:58 PM

I guess it's true how people say you want the things you can't get.

Just think about something you want so badly but you know that you can never get your hands on him.. thing, I mean that thing. The desire to own it is overwhelming. Sometimes it's bigger than yourself.

Ok I'm rambling..

The point is, why is it that we want those things or even those people that we know we can never own? Is it because there is no such thing as IMPOSSIBLE? Is it really true that NOTHING is impossible??


On a side note, I really need to be more positive about myself. I really need to boost my confidence and I really really need to make myself believe that I deserved to be loved, that THAT person will grow to love me, that it is not impossible for all that to happen.

*sigh*

[It's not love, it's not like, it's not infatuation. It is only admiration. It is only the joy of wanting but never owning. You were just a trophy]