THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Cyberculture
Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 8:00 PM

Get home, on the laptop, do whatever I need to do, sit in front of the laptop, facebook, blogs, msn.

That's basically my routine for every single day (well, almost). But come to think of it, I was surprised at how much time was spent in front of the computer! I still remember those days when I know nothing about the evil thing called "INTERNET". I remember how, as a family, we used to just watch TV together, have dinner together and all. But at the present, we eat dinner in front of our own probably 15" screen. Where are all the quality times people??? Where are all the bonding time?? I wouldn't want my kids to grow up not having the warmth of a family gathering.

And then I come to thinking, what if there's no internet or computer? Like if they were to disappear at this moment, will I be able to survive? *ponder*

My answer is: YES. I can survive. It has been proven. Whenever I go back to my home country (Indonesia), the internet speed is soo slooowww it can be said that I don't have internet. And because of that factor, I don't like going online when not necessary. I survive! I have my dogs to play with, TV to watch and friends to go out with.

But if I don't have any friends or family members or any human being I can talk to, I'll DIE!!

That's why I agree that "HUMAN IS A SOCIAL BEING"