THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 12:47 AM

Sorry for being away for too long, my non-existent readers! Have been really busy with exams. But fret not, it's all over now.

I have quite a few things in my mind that I actually want to blog about during the exam period. Howeveeer, due to the time constraint (?!??!), I mean because of all the studying, I can't really blog it out. And sadly, now, some of those ideas are gone!!!

Anyways, one of the things I remember is the topic on "HAPPINESS"

The first step towards achieving happiness is:

BE CONTENT WITH WHO YOU ARE

I find this true. You have to learn to accept you as YOU (confused yet?). The point is, no matter how you look like, no matter what your character is, no matter how imperfect you are, ACCEPT IT! Accept every single bit of you! Hey, nobody's perfect right?? And I'm nobody (nyah nyah nyah). Ok back to the point. I know it's easier said than done, but you can try. A step at a time. I know I haven't been exactly practicing what I preach. I still find all the things I'm unhappy with about myself (i.e. my tummy, my thigh, my hips, my nose, my eyes) Oh maann I can go on and on and on and on... I'm learning, sloooowwwly, but learning.

Oh gosh, my brain is so tired at 1.52 AM. I can't think of anything else to say. Geez... Alcohol is no good for the brain. Nooo goood.. Whee~~ I only had a quarter bottle of Vodka Cruizer for Pete's sake!! Now I'm arguing with myself. Fine, I better sleep now.. Me need sleep, brain need sleep, good night world!

P.S.: I take more than an hour to write this entry??!! My brain must be really f* up!