THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Something of something
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 8:13 PM

I got this from a friend's blog and he got it from the movie "Evan Almighty"

God: Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?



On a totally separate note...

"Love is the most inexplicable, unscientific, irrational of all phenomena. The only thing we know is that it can happen to anyone." - Boston Legal

I've given up believing in love a long time ago....