THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Me emo??
Friday, August 22, 2008 @ 12:21 AM

A friend (Soegiharto Widjaja) has just brought to my attention that the posts in my blogs are apparently emo. Quoting him "wah ur blog.. sounds abit emo nih".

It got me thinking though. Why do I only write posts that are emo? Out of the 60 something posts I have actually written, you can count with one hand the number of entries that are light-hearted. And I start to search myself the reason for this imbalance. I found a reason that may or may not satisfy you my friend.

The thing is, I like happy times. I enjoy them sooo much I never want to let them go. The moments are so precious that I just want them kept in my memories. You may think "what has it got to do with not writing them down in your blog?" I always believe that when you write something in a blog, it is your way of letting go. It is your way of venting your emotion and just getting rid of whatever you're feeling. I'm so afraid that by writing down the happy times, I'd soon forget about them. Will I?

To my friend, thank you for the advice of "look at glasses that are half full rather than half empty"

A cliche quote some of you may say. But it gives a whole new different meaning when it comes from a friend when compared to you reading it yourself. =)

I guess from this moment on I do have to learn writing a more light-hearted post and stop complaining a lot yeah? Hahaha.