THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Weekend
Sunday, August 31, 2008 @ 6:14 PM

Special weekend this week. Went to party and the 2 lovelies stayed over with Jeannie taking over my personal space (HA!) Awaken at 12 by sms from Erica asking if I was ready to go. Panic!! Replies her message and went back to sleep (WHAT?!!). Woke up 15 minutes later and realise I'm in deep shit. Rushed to the bathroom, get ready. Met them at flinders to eat at TAB. The best fish and chips I guess. Had lunch for awhile then off to Highpoint we go. Met Cindy in footscray and took the bus. Almost got lost but luckily we didn't. Reached there at 3.30PM and realised the mall closes at 5.30PM. o_O Went to valleygirl (main reason I went there, sorry for dragging you guys along. *peace*) After walking around for a bit went to gloria jeans. Had my new favourite creme brulee chillers introduced by Erica.

We reminisced about the past, how different the past was. We used to play with marbles, rubber bands, petak umpet, tak jongkong, tak patung, etc. We concluded that the kids in the past had more fun then the kids in the present (who are more technologically advanced, playing with PSPs, NDS and other video games). Went back after that, cook bihun bakso (meatball vermicilli??) and went to safeway buying ingredients and stuffs. In the end stayed over there. Had fun in the morning (or should I say midday) being woken up with SUPER DUPER SHOCKING NEWS (sense the sarcasm). Ate chicken rice, had fun some more and decided "it was time for me to go home" (line from the song "Big Girls Don't Cry"). And now here I am typing this entry away. It was a really fun weekend. I love meeting the girls every weekend (sorry if you are bored of me.Hehe)

They put a great end to the stressful week. They are the reason I look forward to weekends.
Previous post, I dedicated it to Erica Kosasih and now it's for Jeannie Kosasih (the sister).


Jeannie Kosasih, Jenoi leboiii, cenoiii, etc. (HAHAHA) thank you for making my weekend even more enjoyable. You are such an entertainment!! Thank you for being a listening ear too =) Stop being so pervert please. Hahahaha. I'll go over to clayton lagi deh some time yah. Be a good tour guide! Kissy kissy poo!