The wind is getting warm, the days are getting less depressing. That's when I realise, winter is ending. A part of me is delighted. I am eager to see the blooming flowers, the colourful scenery when I look around. Another part of me is sad to see winter going away. I love the winter. I love the dry crisp air in the morning. Even though days may get really cold especially with the rain, I still love winter. I love having to wear a little more piece of clothings to keep me warm. I love having to fight the wind on those windy days. I guess you can't be selfish. You can't have everything you desire. Season has to change, people have to grow up, days have to go by, years have to pass by. Change is good.. Right?? This is going to sound really ironic. Winter is said to be the most depressing season of all. I do have a love-hate relationship with winter. I get down more easily during winter. And I've heard of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) where someone who has this will get super duper depressed during winter up to the point of suicide (Interesting huh).
Spring, not my favourite but I don't hate it either. Nothing much to say about spring. Just that beautiful flowers blooming and happier days ahead! Enjoy the last days of winter people because spring is coming to town.