THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


The Perfect Stranger
Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 9:25 PM

Everything else has to wait, because I have something really important (well, at least to me) to say.

I met a stranger today who sweeps me off my feet. As strange as it sounds, I feel a connection. So, here goes:

Dear Mr stranger,

Whoever you are, I don't know. I know that you're also Indonesian. I saw you in Greco at Crown today at around 7.30ish, 7.40ish plus at night, you were with another 2 friends at first and another one joined you after . We made a couple of eye contacts. Even while you were waiting outside, I noticed you looking. I wasn't sure it was me you were looking at. But the second and third time I looked, I was pretty sure it was me. The electrifying eye contacts we made completely blew me off. I wanted to smile at you but I was too shy. I couldn't hold the gaze long enough to let you know that "hey, I think you're cute". I noticed too, that before you left, you turned around to have one last look. I regretted not giving you a smile then. So, if fate allows, hope we will cross paths again. I hope by then I will have the courage to smile at you. Till we meet again, Mr Stranger.

Love,
MeR


p.s: Do these things only happen in movies?