THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Random thoughts
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 6:26 PM

Did it ever cross your mind that you will die alone?
Did it ever cross your mind that you will spend the rest of your life by yourself?
Did it scare you?

How do strangers become friends and then become strangers again?



A letter for you:


Dearest,

I'm afraid to lose you. But I'm also afraid that the tighter I hold on to you, the more you'll try to get away. Just being the way we are is enough for me.

You're someone who's too good to be true. I wouldn't ask for more than what I've already gotten. But if I could, I want to give you more than what I've already given. If you'd allow me to, I would give you my all. I keep hoping that one day, you'll see me in a different light.

No matter what happens in the future, you'll always be that special person who occupies that particular corner in my heart. You're not ordinary, you're extraordinary. You're not like others, you're unique.

I admire you for your confidence, (as strange as it sounds) your cockiness, your independence, your perseverance.

I am just the coward who can't tell you how I really feel. I can do nothing but wish that one day you'll see right through me like I am a transparent glass. You're too special to lose..


Love,
MeR




P.S:. I love you