THE photographer

I'm just me. Not too ordinary, not too special either. I'm just a woman who loves the colour orange a lot. I'm weird sometimes, but everyone is once in awhile right.


Desires

* A life with no worries * My own ride * A PhD in Child clinical psychology * Travel around the world (for real!) * You, the boy with the sweetest smile, yes you

A Thousand Words


.


Moving On

Sheila
Nad
Devina
Gigi
Herman
Elvira


Rolls of Film

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008


Credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Wonders
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 4:23 PM

"God's work is flawless."


I have to agree. This is not going to be a religious post or anything.

Recently, I have been facing a lot of problems. Be it with uni, personal or social. I was at a breaking point. I wanted to wave the white flag and say "I'm done. That's it, I'm taking no more."
Just when I was about to do that, the problems seemed to be solved one by one.
I got into thinking, this didn't happen only once. How many times in my life I've wanted to throw in the towel; countless.. But every single time before I get the chance to do that, everything seems to get better. That's when I realise, He will not put us in a situation where we cannot handle. He will not leave us in despair cause it hurts Him just as much to see us at the lowest point of our lives.

But He has to put us through all that shits to make us learn. We, as human beings are so ignorant. We take things for granted. We don't know what's really good for us. We don't know when to learn from out mistakes. We have to go through all the bad things we're going through.

All of it make us a better person. All of it shapes the person we become. All of it helps us get through life.

After realising all this, I can't promise that I'll stop whining whenever some bad things happen to me. I can't promise I'll stop complaining when I have many problems. But I can promise that I'll never stop praying, for He will always be there to listen.

When the whole world turn its back on me, I know He is still going to be there to guide me. I'm not perfect, I don't go to church every sunday, but He loves me for my imperfection and I'll always have FAITH in Him...


P.S: I'm at Melbourne Uni's Law library atm.. Supposed to be finishing up my Personality and Social Psychology lab report. -_-" Will get back to it now. Ta~ everyone.

P.P.S: This is not a post to promote Christianity. It is just my experience.